- Boys and girls ages 6-13 will be divided into age- and gender-specific cabins.
- Camp lasts from July 23 through July 29, and is held at Penn Grove Retreat Center.
- Cost is $300.00 per camper for the entire week.
- Deposit due at time of application to reserve your child’s spot.
- Nurses and Safety Personnel will be on duty 24/7.
- Camp staff includes well-trained interns, experienced counselors, full-time missionaries, and several volunteers.
- More detailed camp information can be found below the “Cost” section of this page.
- Morning chapel with interactive Bible stories and scripture memorization games
- Sports time (may include but not limited to):
- Capture the Flag
- Relay races
- Duck Duck SPLASH
- Plus other thrilling games and sports!
- Free time – hang out with your cabin mates and do what you and your new friends want
- Water sports such as water guns, water balloons, or a giant slip-n-slide!
- Buy treats from the camp store
- Surprise Time – anything from a giant birthday-style party to an outdoor scavenger hunt
- Evening chapel with entertaining missions stories and enjoyable camper trivia
- Towels, washcloth, soap
- Toothbrush & toothpaste
- Pillow & case
- Pajamas & underwear
- Clothes for sports
- Rain jacket or poncho
- Tennis shoes & socks
- Sweatpants with sweater or jacket
- Bible with pencil or pen
- Swim suit; one-piece only
- Musical instrument
- Limit of one (1) stuffed animal
Leave at home:
Radios, all electronics (from iPods to TVs), card games, valuables, no food allowed in cabins, anything you don’t want to risk getting lost, broken, or stolen.
More Camp Information
- Camper sign-in: Sunday, July 23 at 2pm-4:30pm.
- Camp Departure: Saturday, July 29, at 11 AM. Staff will not be available to supervise campers after this time.
- Awards Program starts at 10 AM on Saturday
- Camp Store is open each day. Campers may spend up to $2.00 on snacks. There is no limit on non-food items.
- Accommodations: Cabins are equipped with double-deck bunks and are air-conditioned.
- The purpose of CBM’s camp ministry is to provide a safe and enjoyable camping experience for your children. We teach God’s Word, how to know the Lord Jesus Christ, good morals, and respect for every individual. The welfare of the camper is of utmost importance to the entire staff, and a nurse is on duty at all times.
- Camp Facilities: Pool, bath houses, sports fields, fishing pond, dining hall, outdoor chapel, campfire area, recreational equipment, craft room, and large indoor space for rainy day activities.